Saturday, October 10, 2009

Best female tattoo by Bob Harding

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Serena, 20 years old from Edmonton, Alberta. 


I have five tattoos, the one you can see on my neck here is a heart with patches and a needle and thread behind it. This is to symbolize that I’ve been through a lot, so I’m not perfect, but the needle and thread is there to prepare me for the future.


I also have the beginning of a half sleeve that has a picture of a bi-plane in the clouds at sunset in memory of my grandpa, who had been teaching me how to fly since I was four years old and passed away in 2007 of cancer, only three months after being diagnosed.


I also have a mario mushroom tattoo with a heart behind it above each elbow (which have been added since this picture has been taken, obviously), and the number 10 on my left foot which I did myself in my ex boyfriends basement with a tattoo gun his friend bought off e-bay. 


I plan to have many more tattoos in the future and feel very fortunate to have some amazing art on my body already.


suhr33na


Serena, 20 years old from Edmonton, Alberta.  I have five...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Submit your pics & vids


Submit your pics & vids

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment